Set up reybex to generate an article upload to your Amazon store
- The article must exist on Amazon
Your articles need to have an existing ASIN. Amazon articles only appear once. This article is marked with a unique ASIN on Amazon. Every Amazon retailer uses the same ASIN and assigns its offer to this article. If you want to register a new article on Amazon, you must apply for it at Amazon.
- Your articles in reybex must contain the same SKU, EAN and ASIN numbers as those provided by Amazon.
To set this up open the transaction Article Master [BAS02] > Miscellaneous > Additional information.
- Activate your article on Amazon.
Select the article > Marketplaces > Amazon. Mark the Active checkbox and select a category in which the article should be listed on Amazon.
- Save the article and add stock to the article.
Open the transaction Manual Accounting Entry [INV01].
In the transaction Marketplace Synchronization [OMP02] your entry for your article is visible now. As soon as this article disappears from the list, it has been transferred to your Amazon Shop.
- Of course, the Amazon marketplace must also be active. To acticate Amazon in rybex please read our article Set up Amazon marketplace in reybex.