Import & manage CSV files
If you want to import article data via .csv file, you first create an import template. This allows the article attributes/columns to be assigned correctly. To be able to use the same template over and over again, you must not change the column headers, add new columns, or remove existing ones. Why? Otherwise the assignment between Excel and reybex cannot take place.
This is how you create a template:
- Open the transaction Article Import [BAS13] > click on material.import.from.CSV > click on the plus button.
- You can find a little help in the transaction.
- Fill in the form and click next (Weiter).
- Assign the columns and click Finish.
- An overview of the import process appears (progress, successfully imported articles)
Tip: For your Excel tables, use the column headings of the input mask in the transaction New Article [BAS03]. Note that you do not use thousands separators in the Excel file, otherwise errors will occur. The Excel table must be saved in.csv format.
You want to import articles and have already created a template?
- Open the transaction Article Import [BAS13] > select the template > select the desired CSV file > click Next.
- When all columns are correct, click Finish.
- An overview of the import process appears (progress, successfully imported articles).
You want to import article data directly from your marketplaces/shops to reybex?
You can find instructions in the article Article-Import from marketplaces / online shops
Tip: In the Inventory List [INV03] transaction you can see the imported items and stocks for you to check.